TRAINING FOR EFFECTIVENESS IN PROVIDER RELATIONS, PROFESSIONAL OUTREACH AND PHYSICIAN LIAISON ROLES
Liaison training to optimize a professional, consultative sales approach is an essential ingredient for successful physician-hospital relations. Make it Matter delivers a dynamic and highly interactive learning experience, laser-focused on building long-term relationships and results.
Energize and Equip Your Team
Our tools and techniques improve the consultative selling skills physician liaisons need to:
- Optimize face-time and build relationships with physicians, advanced practitioners and their practice teams
- Effectively deliver information about the value and support your organization delivers to providers, their staff, patients and families
- Navigate difficult conversations and overcome resistance from physicians and office staff
- Use data and insightful analyses for effective referral management
High-Performance Business and Professional Development
Tiller-Hewitt training programs draw on direct management experience on both the health system and the physician practice sides of healthcare. Whether you need to strategically reposition your program or sharpen your tactical sales effort, we provide you with the experience and expertise that will empower your team to perform at a higher level, using the differentiator of consultative selling.
Our Make it Matter two-day experience includes pre-event preparation plus interactive videos, role-playing, and exercises that are practical, memorable and applicable to your unique value proposition.
We can further maximize your Continuing Education budget with a flexible range of coaching and training services, that Make YOU Matter — from virtual one-on-one coaching to on-site team training and personal wellness programs.
Make it Matter Two-Day Interactive Learning Experience
Providing your team with a properly sequenced, live classroom training event
is an investment that will pay dividends quickly through improved enthusiasm,
synergy, learning reinforcement and performance in the field.
- Make it Matter Kick-off: Deliver value – every time. This interactive and reflective kickoff session lays the foundation for developing a personal and organizational brand standard that builds credibility among colleagues, leaders and customers alike.
- Effective Communication: Understand how personality/gender/generational differences influence communication and decision-making. Learn how to navigate gatekeepers like gold and craft results-focused sales messaging.
- Make Data Matter: “Without data, you’re just another person with an opinion.” Learn how to effectively get and use internal and external data to become strategic and in-line with organizational goals.
- The Great Divide: Consultative vs. transactional selling relationships separate reps from winning teams of trusted advisors, the coveted customer relationship. This is the
culmination of needs-based sales skills, product and industry expertise, and knowledge of customer circumstances.
- Sharpening the Saw: Professional sales skills sharpen with practice. Interactive role-playing and sales technique training exercises instill the skills proven to overcome objections and close sales.
- Make Time Matter: Make time work for YOU! Learn how high-performing
professionals manage time with intentionality for peak results.
Perspectives from Teams We Have Trained
“The goal-setting portion was invaluable to my personal and professional growth.”
“The message is clear, concise and completely on target.” – Mayo Clinic
“Inspiring, and with creative ideas to sell our hospital and how to overcome objections.” – VCU Health
“Make it Matter made a difference in how we are approaching practices and physicians from now on.”
“The program was filled with high energy and practical ideas.” Evolent Health