The biggest request we get at Tiller-Hewitt is to develop and share TIMELY and RELEVANT tools and resources that are proven and address specific physician relations and retention issues, while preparing for emerging trends in physician integration.
Whether you’re launching a new Physician Liaison/Retention Program OR want to assess and revitalize an established program, this is jam-packed for YOU and your entire Physician Integration Team.
- The 20-Point Inspection
- Staying The Course
- All Aboard For Onboarding
- Detours and Roadblocks
- Are We There Yet?
The 20-Point Inspection
It’s been said, “If you can’t tell your brand story to a 9-year-old, it’s no good.” So what’s your story?
Before any momentous endeavor, there is always a comprehensive evaluation, which can spark a little fine-tuning up to a complete overhaul. With emerging trends demanding a Value-Driven Physician Integration Strategy, it takes a proven inspection process to create the critical mapping needed for long-term success.
This session presents the foundation for this Webinar Series by providing and walking through a 20-point inspection, sharing best practices for new or seasoned programs to ultimately Set Sale on the Charting Your Course journey!
Staying The Course
It isn’t where you came from; it’s where you’re going that counts.
At any given moment, you need to know how well you and your organization are doing. The reality is winners are Trackers! Winners identify and track every key indicator for success, leading to greater focus, endurance, and OFF THE CHARTS RESULTS! Let us begin by identifying the tools you already have, and then map out what you’ll need to begin or improve your tracking discipline.
- DATA – Your Copilot: What & How to Get and Use to Navigate
- Tracking with Intention
- Monitoring Gauges / Dashboard / Key Benchmarks /Trends
- Best Practices from around the Country
- Power Bars. vs. Candy Bars – Preparation & Agility
- Balancing Speedometers, Odometers, and Time Mgmt
- Setting Goals: If You Don’t Have a Destination…
- Endurance for High Performance Teams
All Aboard For Onboarding
Developing a successful Onboarding Program is not for the faint of heart! It’s not a cookie cutter approach to recruitment. It’s a living, breathing, and collaborative retention strategy.
Learn how to create a structured and systematic process for long-term physician retention and loyalty. Bottom-line, effective physician retention starts WAY before and goes WAY beyond recruitment and it takes committed collaboration! A successful Onboarding Program will provide a tremendous competitive advantage.
- Best Practices on Launching an Effective Onboarding Team
- Value-Driven Strategy, Structure, & Systems That Work
- Where Successful Physician Integration Strategy Begins
- It’s Bigger than Recruitment – So Collaborate Already!
- One Size Doesn’t Fit All
- Accountability – Communication – Accountability
Detours and Roadblocks
Miscalculations can send you veering wildly off course. The best laid plans can still form cracks and leaks. That’s why preparation and contingency planning is a MUST discipline. Tremendous opportunities exist for those that are able to readjust and shift gears quickly! The trick is being prepared with a strong foundation to put and keep you on the high performance course.
- Identifying & Plugging Leaks – Successful Referral Tracking Systems
- Avalanches & Rock Slides – Handling Objections / Rejection
- Road Signs vs. Road Kill
- Will Power vs. WHY Power
- Path of Least Resistance – Navigating the Highroads / Lowlands
- Keeping Your Navigation System (DATA) Charged
Are We There Yet?
There are two important days in our lives. The day we were born and the day we discover WHY!
During this journey you’ve learned to inspect, create, strategically map out, and navigate the course required for successful Value- Driven Physician Integration using proven methods, tools, and best practices. Now let us help you bring it all together to cross the finish line FIRST, year after year.
- Justifying Your Value and Position
- Lessons from the Pros on Staying Sharp
- Show-n-Tell: Creating & Presenting Your Annual Report Card
- Accumulating Miles / Building Reward Systems
- Momentum & Stamina – Year after Year …
- What‘s next for Physician Liaisons?
What Others Are Saying:
“I appreciated the ideas of how to think outside the box for objections that I get everyday. There are ways around them, I just need to get creative in my approach and you helped me start to do that! I loved the FUN ideas that your liaisons have. I’m definitely going to steal a few and create a few of my own.”
-Cyndi, Skaggs Regional Medical Center
“I appreciated the discussion of overcoming objections in the field, such as pricing and competitor advantages. Your suggestions on overcoming these were helpful.”
-Donna, Sutter Health