Open Accessibility Menu

Physician Liaison Compensation and Value Benchmark Survey

Physician Liaison Compensation and Value Benchmark Survey

Check Out the Highlights Video and Order Your Survey on the Form Below!
Value and Compensation Benchmark Survey Delivers Insights for Proving Value in Your Role
Physician Liaison • Professional Outreach • Business Development

Our benchmark survey captures the pulse of our profession, highlights significant challenges and opportunities, based on responses from 163 participants.

The survey reflects a disparity in how well-resourced and strategically aligned our respondents are. Around 60% reported they have access – at some level – to the resources to succeed. But there are significant and concerning gaps for the other 40% in key areas.

In addition to key findings, we offer expert insights and best practices to address these issues, from experienced physician-relations strategists who have worked both as liaisons in the field, leaders of outreach teams and partners launching programs nationwide.

The report topics include:

  • Role of the Liaison
  • Measuring Success and Activity
  • Barriers to Success
  • Timely and Relevant Data
  • Physician Relationship Management
  • Training and Professional Development
  • Onboarding vs. Orientation
  • Compensation and Incentives

It’s part of our 100% commitment to helping you make intentional choices, enable you to prove your value and empower you to reach your fullest potential.

Watch our short video for highlights. Or simply order yours today using the form below.

Questions? Just give us a call at 866.651.8701 email