Tammy Tiller-Hewitt, CEO of Tiller-Hewitt HealthCare Strategies and Lauren Dudley, Vice President Market Development & Acquisitions at Lake Norman Regional Medical Center will present “The Evolution of the Physician Liaison Role – Ensuring Advancement in the Industry” at the upcoming Physician Relations Summit in Philadelphia. Keep reading…there is a discount code for $300 off your registration at the bottom of this post!
It is necessary to address the changes in the physician liaison role and enhance the skill set for professional growth and development. In fact, many physician liaisons are transitioning into expanded roles and responsibilities. During this presentation, we will cover the following objectives:
- Identify the similarities and differences between a physician liaison and a sales representative
- Address the disconnect from what senior leadership expects of the role and what is demanded of the role in reality
- Examine the different reporting structures to better understand the responsibilities of the role in various health systems
- Identify the skills that can be used to transition into different roles in the health industry
- Predict the future outlook for the role and how to ensure advancement in the industry
The Physician Relations Summit brings together various liaisons, business development, and marketing professionals to strategize and implement solutions that drive referrals.
Over the course of two days, attendees will have the opportunity to network with peers, and learn best practices from industry professionals on topics including: building lasting relationships with referring physicians, increasing referrals, and engaging providers.