At Tiller-Hewitt, we understand the complex relationships that exist in hospitals, especially those between CEOs and Physicians. We have developed our proven systems founded on three foundational principles, the Tiller-Hewitt Pillars: Systems, Data and People.
Working in partnership with CEOs, the Tiller-Hewitt Physician Hospital Relations (PHR) program creates average results per hospital of over $2 million of incremental revenue and $1 milion return on investment during the first year of the program.
We work with hospitals, hospital systems and other healthcare organizations to create financial growth by strengthening these through high-performance physician liaison programs, physician referral networks and physician onboarding and retention programs.
- Physician Liaison | Strategic Sales Program brings focus to targeted referral sources, including employed provider groups, within the primary service area that may or may not currently refer to the organization.
- Physician Outreach Program targets smaller hospitals and regional referral sources, creating incremental volume that is captured vs. going to the competitor, and then managed for continued growth.
- Physician OnboardPLUS extends far beyond orientation to achieve long-term retention and a competitive recruiting advantage. Effective onboarding produces a return on investment of over $1 million per physician per year through faster productivity, reduced vacancy rates, higher retention and lower replacement costs.
- TrackerPLUS, the easy cloud-based Physician Relationship Manager (PRM) that our successful liaisons use to efficiently log encounters, maximize opportunities, escalate and resolve issues, and generate insightful management reports. Experienced liaisons designed trackerPLUS+ with provider relationships built into the system. Every form, drop-down, screen and function enables you to efficiently update, view activity and report results.
- Sales and Effectiveness Training customizes proven techniques and delivers tools your team will use for increased performance. Ask about scheduling strategy retreats, Make-it-Matter courses and accessing certified John Maxwell coaching and training expertise.
To learn more about how our revenue enrichment programs will benefit your organization, contact us for a no cost consultative review and customized return on investment pro forma.